View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

The Mini has ONE very small speaker. It really is not made to play music or anything, but I am sure it will work. Let me check my mini and get back to you.

Ok update, with the speakers plugged into the output jack it says Headphones on the output tab of the Sound preference panel. If i Unplug the speakers in around 1-2 seconds it changes to Internal Speaker and the Tinny sound comes from the little speaker inside the mini. It's automatic. If yours is not working I would take it into Apple.
QUOTE Thanks