View Single Post
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

If anyone is successfully using this, please lend me a hand.

I followed all the guides I could find, but still not having any luck. I downloaded pdanet on my iphone. Then I clicked on my airport icon on my MBP and created a network. When I did that, the icon turned to the one you see in the pic below. I selected my new network on my iPhone and started pdanet.

At first it connected successfully, but I still couldn't do any internet activity on my MBP and the airport icone didn't change. In pdanet it showed some activity, like 5,000/32, but that was it. After subsequent connections it was more like 5,000/0 (no activity on the right). And now I can't get it to connect at all. I tried creating a new connection on my MBP, but not having any luck at all.

Please let me know if there's something else I need to do, like adjust my network or sharing preferences.

Thanks for your help.
Attached Images
File Type: png Picture 2.png (11.8 KB, 7 views)

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks