View Single Post
Doug b

Doug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5

I caved and bought the Apple cordless keyboard. I like being totally cordless, though it's taking a bit of getting used to such a small keyboard in general. The keys are alright, and feels sturdy enough, and also like how light the whole thing is as well.

As for the mouse, while I was in the Apple store, I saw a Kensington (laser-Bluetooth) (slimblade) which appealed to me aesthetically speaking, so figured I'd give it a whirl. It's extremely light and very low profile but (the mouse cursor) seems to not be totally smooth in its movement. It could be the mousepad or surface I've got it on, but my other wireless (usb) mouse seemed smoother when dragging it. I might give the Logitech a shot and return this one since there's a 14 day return policy. Amazon has it for $38, about the same as what the Kensington costs.

Thanks.

Doug
QUOTE Thanks