Member Since: Jul 22, 2003
Location: Hamilton College
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
02-16-2005, 01:13 PM
1. Insert the original disc in your computer's optical drive.
2. Open Disk Utility and select the disc in the left column.
3. Choose Images > New > "Image from Disk."
4. Type a name for the image, and choose a disk format.
5. Click Save.
6. Eject the disc when the disk image is done.
7. Select the disk image in the left column and choose Images > Burn.
8. Insert a blank CD disc and click Burn. (To see more options, such as making the disc appendable, click the triangle in the top-right corner before you click Burn.)