View Single Post
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Macintosh View Post
yeah, i know, but was it really worth it, now that you have decreased battery life, and made it crash more? And potentially, if it breaks down completely, Apple won't fix it! They don't fix jailbroken products, as does nobody else.
Sure it was worth it, if only to see what the fuss was all about. Restoring it will not be a big deal, I won't lose anything. Potentially it could break down, so could any other piece of electronics gear, so what? If you spend your whole life worrying about "what if" then you have issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Macintosh View Post
And technically, it isn't an iPhone anymore. It has changed into something not worth it. I have a friend whose iPhone died after about a month of being jailbroken and Apple wouldn't take it from him.
Yes it is, it is just running a modified firmware. It's not Apples stock firmware, but it works the same and provides identical functionality. To me, it was worth trying. You may be different and that is ok too, to each their own. Your friends experience is different than mine as are everybody else's. In the end, I have no problem with having done the JB, I just think I may go back to the original firmware.

QUOTE Thanks