View Single Post
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Macintosh View Post
you shouldn't really have jailbroken it in the first place!
Why? There are benefits to doing so and some really cool software out there (putting folders on the iPhones desktop is a lot better way to manage apps than 5 or 6 screens you have to scroll through) and I know a number of folks who are happy with their JB phones. I simply don't like the reduced battery life for normal use.

Either way, it's not really up to you what I do with my iPhone. Nothing bad happened, I just wanted to make sure I knew what I might lose before I reverted back. In the future, please keep your oh-so insightful comments to yourself unless you have something useful to add to the conversation.

QUOTE Thanks