Thread: New Touch?
View Single Post
cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayne_cobb View Post
I realize its a bit early in the year to begin speculating on this, but I am thinking of getting an Itouch. It will be particularily handy in the coming months as I am doing some travelling. I know usually the end of summer/early fall Apple releases some new produces. Just curious if you see any major updates to the Touch that would perhaps hold me off on buying. They would have to be pretty significant as I can already see the value of the touch as is and would use it quite a bit while travelling. BUT I don't wanna be kicking myself if something much better is coming later in the year.

Thanks
Since the iPod Touch was just overhauled in September and is selling like hotcakes, I have a feeling it might be a while before a new update is released.

Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!
QUOTE Thanks