View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetoknow View Post
Figuring that I had a problem with my mouse, I tested out two other mouses on the computer. I ran into the same problem. (I restarted before testing both times). I am beginning to think that I have an issue with my computer and not the mouse. Any ideas on what the problem could be?

Thanks a lot.
Good idea trying multiple mice. Since you have this problem with 3 different mice (I'm assuming corded mice), you could try:

- plugging your corded mice into a different USB port (maybe the USB port your normally use is bad).

- a cordless mouse. If you still have the problem, then it's not the corded mice or the USB port you normally connect your corded mice to. It then could be a software issue.

Hope this helps...please post your results (positive or negative),

- Nick
QUOTE Thanks