View Single Post
meltbanana314
Guest
 
Posts: n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid6eek
4.) MS Office is the best office suite available on the Mac platform. Open office is good, but you get what you pay for. iWork is good as well, but it isn't as feature rich as MS Word.
Do you use every single feature?

Didn't think so.

For 95% of people, applications like Keynote and Pages get everything users need done. The other 5% of people are the kind who depend on Word macros and version history and project collaboration and whatnot. It's really overkill in most situations, and not worth the extra money.
QUOTE Thanks