View Single Post
fletch33

fletch33 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 13" MBP 2.53 DC2, 09 Mini 2.0 DC2, 07 Mini 2.16 DC2, MB 2.0 DC2, iBook G3 900MHz, G4 Sawtooth 1.6Ghz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnpb View Post

Im interested also to see how Windows 7 works on it. I put Win 7 on a 1.2 ghz Pentium Friday and it runs pretty well. Thanks for the comments and the welcome.
if you want to run it inside OS X (i prefer this over separate boot) than you will have to choose between Paralells or VMware Fusion. without starting a war about which is better i will say that i run one of them on my iMac and one on my Macbook and i prefer VMware but you can do your own research.

FYI - Windows 7 runs great inside OS X on one of those choices.

i like the ability to install and run any software so i always have XP (Lite version) running along side OS X. i use OS X 99% of them time but like the option for a windows programs like DVDFab for example.

here is a snapshot of my desktop:

i did do a little customizing of the XP theme to make it look better but other than that it is just XP and VMware Fusion.

being that you are new i just thought i would share this with you as it usually interest people that have switched.

good luck and i am sure you will find all your answers on this great forum.

"i believe louisiana is the pelican state"
QUOTE Thanks