View Single Post
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

to Lump...

diversity is not the primary thing this country is about.

also, i'm not sure what time period you're refering to as far as "structure and well being" go. we've had diversity for as long as this country has been one. and there have consistently been challenges. do you think black slaves, or irish or italian immigrants or factory workers during the industrial revolution (especially the kids) thought there was a general sense of well being when they were under the thumb of those who thought everything was fine and dandy?

there is plenty wrong here, and always has been, but there is plenty right too, and there is the possibility of change (otherwise you'd have never seen unions, the new deal, or the bill of rights).

you know that old saying, "i love my country, but i fear my government"? both halves of that saying certainly been more or less true at times - i've got real hope that this administration will get the ratio right.

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks