View Single Post
breadfan35

 
breadfan35's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 22, 2007
Posts: 82
breadfan35 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: Intel Mac Pro: 2.66 Ghz, 2GB RAM, 23" HD Cenima Display

breadfan35 is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by morganm View Post
I have a 3 year old macbook, with Tiger OS X. I want to update the OS and I was wondering if I should go ahead and get Leopard or wait until whenever Snow Leopard comes out. I'm not in a huge hurry (Tiger is working Ok for me right now, just not great), but I don't want to wait forever. Also I'm a broke college student and I'm not sure how much Snow Leopard is going to cost. Any suggestions?
This is what I was wondering. I have Tiger right now on my Mac Pro, but Leopard on my Macbook. I like the features of Leopard and want to put it on my Mac Pro, but I don't NEED it so I was wondering if I should wait for Snow Leopard.

My real question was whether Snow Leopard was just going to be an update, or a whole new OS that will need to be bought and installed. If it was just an update, I'd get Leopard now and update when it comes down, but it seems to be a new OS.

QUOTE Thanks