View Single Post
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by appleisgreat View Post
What is nice about buying a quality knife (kershaw, SOG, etc) is that they usually have free a sharpening service (warranty) for the life of the knife. I sent my Kershaw in once with a broken blade point and they replaced the blade free of charge. The only thing I had to pay was postage (there and return, ended up being like $8 total).
yea, I have a wet grinder and a bunch of japanese waterstones. I sharpen hand tools on a daily basis so it's not a huge deal to me (call me stuck in the 19th century).. but it's especially handy for people that are uncomfortable sharpening.. or who are fine putting a hone on, but have a gouge or nick that needs to be removed.

mike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
QUOTE Thanks