View Single Post
morganm

 
Member Since: Jan 04, 2009
Posts: 3
morganm is on a distinguished road

morganm is offline
I have a 3 year old macbook, with Tiger OS X. I want to update the OS and I was wondering if I should go ahead and get Leopard or wait until whenever Snow Leopard comes out. I'm not in a huge hurry (Tiger is working Ok for me right now, just not great), but I don't want to wait forever. Also I'm a broke college student and I'm not sure how much Snow Leopard is going to cost. Any suggestions?
QUOTE Thanks