View Single Post
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

in it's purest sense - assuming i'm making the trip, as a male, and she's a female who's just been made single - i'm only making a 250 mile trip during the holidays because i'm thinking something more may come out of it. i might do it for the 'booty' but more likley for something more for that effort.

the tricky part comes in your vagueness. the most important, i think is if it is a man or a woman making the trip? i might answer differently based upon that detail, among others.

btw, i only chose #2 (and keep in mind, i'm almost 40 and happily married )

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks