View Single Post
justpassinthru

justpassinthru will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 15". 2.8GHz. 320GB@7200.

Well about the only thing I can relate to is school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xj6jaguar1985 View Post
Then there's school. Yeah I'm going to be going to one of the best automotive schools in the country and man it's scary...I mean it just kinda hits you randomly...I remember reading the automotive engineering course overviews and it just hit me - in 18 months I'm going to be a big boy...I'm going to be on my own again and this time for good, for the rest of my life..It's cool and scary at the same time.
I left my hometown of Chicago to attend MMI (Motorcycle Mechanics Institute) in Phoenix, Arizona for the Harley-Davidson authorized training program. I was enrolled 63 weeks total. It was a great experience. Some will tell you it's never a good idea to mix hobbies with work, but in my case, this was one of best decisions I ever made. I wouldn't trade my job for any other. You need to keep a positive outlook regarding both school and your future. Yeah I know, easier said than done - but maintaining a positive attitude will make a difference in your life.

In my book, anyone who claims they have no regrets, hasn't lived. So with that said, have a safe trip home, good luck in school, and with your personal choices.
QUOTE Thanks