View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

To the OP...

You came here with an Attitude and trying to show your daughter that Macs and Apple reek and you get a Lemon Macbook and judge all Macs and Apple by it. People here offer suggestions (Take it back for an exchange since its brand new) and you seem to ignore everyone here and fight back.

I feel this thread is a Flamewar waiting to happen. I am going to close it. If you do take our advice and exchange the Macbook and have a different outlook, do come back and let us know.

We are here to help and really don't want Mac bashing (Nor Windows bashing) here at Mac Forums.

And I have to say I do agree in this case, Do not feed the trolls. We can only help people when they really want to listen to our help.