View Single Post
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khris View Post
And opening a DOA Windows laptop at Christmas wouldn't be disappointing as well??

And what suspicions are those? That Apple equipment can occasionally fail, just like any other manufacturers equipment? Should we now refer to you as Sherlock Holmes?

A debate would be constructive......your comments have been nothing close to constructive.

Sometimes we don't always get our way pumpkin.

So it sounds like you're only here to whine and have no desire to actually help your daughter get her laptop fixed. Looks good on you. Next you'll be breaking out the "I told you so's" to further cement your case.

You're destined to hate Apple products. Best to return it now and save your daughter the hassle of having to deal with YOU when/if something does go wrong. That I'm afraid will be much worse than dealing with Apple.
I think you are being a little harsh. If he wants to think that way about Apple, then let him.

I seriously doubt even if it was a PC machine he would have been able to fix it. Seeing as this was HDD related.