View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Take it back. If you're going to an 'Apple' owned store, shouldn't be any issue. They'll likely give you a new one.

You have had nothing confirmed. A piece of electronics from any manufacturer you could possibly name is likely to have something go wrong on occasion, either due to mishandling during shipping or otherwise. I've had to return a $4,000 Sony TV that quit after 2 days. Worked for Dell doing Tech support and dealt with a whole bunch of new machines that had issues. The hardware inside is the same hardware used in Windows machines.

There are quite a few Microsoft certified and long time Windows users that have switched around here that would beg to differ with you. Myself being one.

Having said that, a Mac is not for everyone. Not willing to learn something new and ready for a change, best advice is to take it back and go get a Windows machine.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.