View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Nope, not a big deal buster. Anyone experimenting on a Mac, whether at a friends house or at an Apple store, has someone right there to tell them how to do it.

For those that buy only due to their frustration with other OS's and have never seen a Mac, there are plenty of Mac forums around to ask their newb questions and find answers. And the smart ones, those that like to learn from experience instead of on-their-own, tend to find one right away.

I personally use the "right click function" all the time and never use the command click.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks