11-22-2008, 04:17 AM
I have been frantically searching through forums for days looking for a solution. So far nothing has worked. It seems like no matter what I do or what program I use, the same thing keeps happening.
- I have an avi file that plays just fine in quicktime (and other players like VLC)
- I first used Popcorn 3 to burn it to DVD, and the audio is about 5 seconds ahead of the video. I tried again this time in toast titanium 9, and same thing happened.
- I don't know too much about codecs, but figured this might be related to the problem. After a few searches, installed perian, and I still have the same problem.
- I tried using iDVD, and I get no audio at all with that option.
- I also tried converting the avi file to an mpeg and a mov, and no matter what format I convert to, the audio is still out of sync.
If anyone can please please please shed some light on this, that would be great... thanks in advance.