View Single Post
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
Wow, how insightful. I'm sure Obama (and many of us here) never realized he would actually have to govern. I'll alert the media.
Many tend to forget that the campaign ends and reality of the job kicks in. He has a tough road ahead, and many of his most vocal cheerleaders are likely going to become jaded when he doesn't do all that was promised. There is still a lot of hype, as there is with any newly elected president. It will wear off when reality sets in, it always does.

Your attempt at humor failed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ-linux View Post
I think if we just actually enforce and prosecute the 20,000+ gun laws already on the books, that would be a good start.
That's just crazy talk. Enforcing laws doesn't get most politicians elected, looking tough making new ones does.

QUOTE Thanks