View Single Post
louishen

louishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughvane View Post
I'd be a hopeless tourist because all I'd want to do would be to sit down amongst local people, to share a drink and to listen, swapping stories and life's experiences. The great cathedrals, art galleries, monuments and historical sites would have to do without me. I'm sure they'd cope.

I think that makes you an excellent tourist

There is nothing better than going to another country and just going with the flow, just seeing who you bump in to, and talking to the people on the next table at a restaurant. A friend of mine is fantastic at this, I swear you could parachute him in somewhere like Afghanistan in the morning and by lunchtime he will be having tea in some local's house

Member of the Month September 2008 & August 2012 | Found advice useful? use the rep system
QUOTE Thanks