View Single Post
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

I've used my etymotic's on airplanes on more than one flight. Then again, I use them in the lab too..10+ hours a day at times with a lab full of mainframes and midrange rack systems, with storage and tape robots etc and I've had people yell at me behind my back and I never heard them. I also use them when I use the string trimmer (gas) in the yard. They block out so much of the background noise that it's extremely comfortable to listen to music at reasonable volumes... more important (to me) is that they're reference level drivers, so not only is it quieter it's a great sound as well.

about the only thing I DON'T like them for is hiking, walking, or anything where I need to be situationally aware.

mike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
QUOTE Thanks