View Single Post
Khris

Khris has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Unibody MacBook 2.4GHz/4GB Ram/320GB HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeaus View Post
I don't have one, but I can tell that having 1 USB and no DVD drive would be a pain in the ***.
You realize if you have a mouse plugged in, you can't attach anything else like a USB flash drive, or anything else that uses a USB 2.0 hub?
It's no more a PITA than having two USB ports and needing to plug in your USB stick when you've already got your mouse and iPhone plugged in. Regardless of how many ports you have, you will eventually get to the point where you will need to unplug something momentarily to plug something else in.

Speaking from experience, I have *NEVER* wished my MB Air had additional USB ports on it. I've got a small hub if I anticipate needing multiple devices plugged in for an extended period of time. Otherwise, one does just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirAddict View Post
most air owners sold withen 2 months
I find that hard to believe. You only get to see the unhappy, or vocal MB Air users when you are on a forum. You don't see how many people use, and love their Air daily without ANY thought of returning it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy348 View Post
Yet if the fans go insane and it can't handle basic things
The fans do not go "insane" and the Air can more than handle basic tasks.

Quote:
Notice how you never see anyone with a MacBook Air, but tons of people with MBPs and normal MBs.
Think about what you just said. Then think about how long the Air has been out.......NOT EVEN A YEAR! There's a reason why you see more people with a MB or MBP and it's simply because they've been around longer.

Quote:
You get what you pay for, and I believe the MB Air is too basic for anyone.
I wholeheartedly disagree with you. While the Air may not offer enough for some people, it is FAR from basic, and it is more than capable of handling whatever most people can throw at it.
QUOTE Thanks