View Single Post
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renovatio View Post
I'm down to my final two.

Either
The 15" 2.4 ghz macbook pro
The only customizations I'll make are upping the RAM to 4GB, and opting for a 7200RPM 250GB hard disk.

(though I may still be looking at the 2.53ghz model for the 512mb graphics)

OR

The Sager NP5793 Currently $600 off.
The customizations I'll be making here are opting for the 1920X1200 resolution screen, and the Intel® PRO/Wireless 5300 802.11 a/g/n Wi-Fi Link.

That's $1892 (with student discount) for the MBP, and $1471 for the Sager.

I just can't decide.
Meh...I wouldn't upgrade the HDD from Apple. The RAM maybe because DDR3 is still kind of expensive. I checked around and found some for 145-700 dollars for 4GB. >_>""" Plus some of the companies that manufacture memory are still behind. IE Corsair, Kingston, and Mushkin don't have any DDR3 Sodimms T_T"".

The HDD you can get a 320GB 7200RPM for like 109 bucks over at Newegg for Wester Digital or Sea Gate.

It still bothers me that the MBP 15" can't get high res like some of the other Window based Notebooks. >_<" That's probably the only thing I'm envious about.
QUOTE Thanks