View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

lifeafter2am, I see your points and agree to a point but still it will hurt thousands or people who really need Firewire and want a new Macbook.

I really was glad by the way when they went Intel as I knew performance would be higher and better compatibility with the rest of the world. I actually welcomed that switch.

I would go with a Pro if I could, but there is no way I can afford the difference. For my uses the new construction of the MacBook will be much nicer and more rugged in the field where I have to use my notebook. Also the LED display is superior. I have seen the old MB side by side with the MBA and it's amazing how much brighter and clearer it is, but I need the interface, so I will have to stick with my older machine for now.
QUOTE Thanks