View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

I used AOL at one time when I was living with a group of my family. We were sharing the house and rent and utilities and I got an AOL account and made 5 accounts, 4 Sub Accounts for them and I used mine once in a while for a different email address. This was back in the days of Dialup also. I had my own account with a local Dial Up ISP and it was much faster at the same connect speeds. I used that for my main internet usage and let the rest of them use the AOL and they liked it because it was easy for them.

Glad those days are over. I am the same way, I use AIM and iChat every day and do not even think of AOL anymore.
QUOTE Thanks