View Single Post
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

Road trips are a ball.

I once did a drive from San Francisco to San Diego with stops in Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, North Dakota, Sough Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, North & South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California. By myself.

All of it was on US or State Highways and none was on the the interstate system. I took thirty days to do it and saw a lot of the country and a lot of sights along the way. Two particularly memorable portions are US 50 in Nevada and US 20 in Nebraska. Screaming down the highway at 95 Mph at 2 AM with the moon roof and all the windows open and the stereo blasting, stars like you rarely see anymore all across the sky. Another was the Snowy Peaks range in Medicine Bow National Forest (Wyoming) at Sunset.

That was fun....

QUOTE Thanks