70 miles? cake. you may not even need a bathroom break. my first long drive, when i was about 20, was from northern new jersey to minneapolis minnesota - approximately 1300 miles. other than western ohio and indiana (which were both flat and" /> Mac Forums - View Single Post - First long drive...
View Single Post
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

170 miles? cake.

you may not even need a bathroom break.

my first long drive, when i was about 20, was from northern new jersey to minneapolis minnesota - approximately 1300 miles. other than western ohio and indiana (which were both flat and utterly boring) it was a blast. took two days, drove with friends, only made a few stops for gas/food/stretching. any number of those bits inbetween the stops was at least 200-300 miles.

did the same drive a few years back in 20 hours straight - drove a 93 cadillac eldorado. very comfy, very fast. would have been a shorter trip had i remembered to go well around chicago - instead i spent a couple exta hours fighting mostly stop-and-go traffic.

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks