View Single Post
Discerptor

Discerptor is a name known to allDiscerptor is a name known to allDiscerptor is a name known to allDiscerptor is a name known to allDiscerptor is a name known to allDiscerptor is a name known to allDiscerptor is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2.6GHz Core i7 15" MacBook Pro - 8GB DDR3 SDRAM - 750GB 7200 RPM HDD - GeForce 650M GT 1GB VRAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipy View Post
i hope im being paranoid but why is it impossible for a co-woker to do that? the person who im suspicious about is actually in charge of IT, if he wants to switch on my machine after hours he can without any explanation cause thatís his job.

The reason why im suspicious is I have been on MSN messenger late at night and I have been logged off and it says ive been signed off because I have been logged in from another computer. I am so very careful with passwords I change them all the time and even since me changing the password I get kicked off msn late at night randomly. This has fuelled my suspicions that he has managed to get my password via some key logger program at work, however I cant say 100% though and want to do whatever I can to see if he is monitoring me or not.
If you're on wireless and your connection gets interrupted, MSN has to log in again. But you're still seen as "logged in" under the IP address you had with the first connection. Hence the MSN kicking. AIM handles this a bit better by just asking you if you want to sign off in the other location. Again, you're being paranoid, especially if you changed your password and this still happens. It's clearly a network connection interruption issue.
QUOTE Thanks