View Single Post
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric View Post
actually, the new consoles make things pretty easy, even system and game updates. and considering that there are many games on the PS3 that won't ever come to MS/mac, you can't do everything on a mac/pc that you can do on a PS3 - though for the most part, you'd be able to play most of the games that come to xbox.

ps - i loved my 2600
Well I'm largely referring to playability. Having become a strong keyboard/mouser, I could never go back to a joystick of any kind except perhaps for the most simplistic games. Games that are designed with a PC's keyboard/mouse in mind tend to offer more control, shortcuts, etc. from what I've seen.

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
------
Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
------
Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.
QUOTE Thanks