View Single Post

Member Since: Aug 24, 2008
Posts: 8
nwndarkness is on a distinguished road

nwndarkness is offline

I'm sorry if this sounds stupid, because I have tried very hard to find images or descriptions about where the air intake is in a macbook pro (it is the latest version, '08).
I recently ordered a macbook keyboard protector which is a silicon covering that covers the entire keyboard and helps reduce the wear on the keys, and also protects it if anything ever spills on it.

Here is a pic:

Than it hit me today, if the fans are underneath the keyboard, won't the protector inhibit the air flow and greatly increase the heat in the macbook pro?

Also, I'm very interested in the guts of the macbook pro. If anybody can post a website that has guides or pictures of a macbook pro taken apart, I would be very appreciative.
QUOTE Thanks