View Single Post
xstep

xstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid

The current version of Final Cut Express should be able to read the camera in the same way iM08 does. So, what version of FCE are you using? You may want to review the Apple tutorials available on that page and check the Help menu.

Is the camera Hi-Def or regular NTSC with a widescreen mode? If HD, is it recording 1440x1080 or 1920x1080? You should be able to figure that out by opening one of the files imported into the iM08 folders using Quicktime and getting Info on it.

Also what is the camera model you are using?

I have an idea that might be useful, but I'm using Final Cut Pro 5.1.4 and my only widescreen content is 1440x1080., so I'm not sure the instructions would match up well. Do you have a "Settings..." selection under the "Sequence" menu item?

CameraTime - Time lapse photography for novice and advanced users.

When asking questions, post the version of your software. You'll receive better answers.

Please post your results to the thread as it is good feedback.
QUOTE Thanks