View Single Post
Audio.Trench

Audio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really nice
Mac Specs: Custom PC

So I've come to the point in my life where I've got too much personal garbage going on, and have no time for the forums anymore.

I've got a lot of stuff to deal with and need to sort it out before it ends up with some one 6-feet under...

Anyways... I may or may not be back once in a while. Most likely under a different user-name, as a certain some one keeps stalking and harassing me via the Internet, forcing me to delete all online-related accounts I have (including facebook, MF's, and a few other sites).

So yeah.. It's been great since I joined back in 2005. Best of luck to all. Wish I could stay, but I really can't at this moment. I will be having the mods delete my user account by Friday, so if any one would like to remain in contact with me, just send me a PM with what you prefer to chat on.

I'll still kick around the IRC chat when I can! Again, it's been fun and I really do hope things go better for all of you than they have for me.
QUOTE Thanks