View Single Post
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Shark View Post
Thanks, guys. I don't need a phone, I was just curious about the difference. So, as far as I understand, the difference is the camera, microphone, cost, a plan, and the phone feature, right?

To be honest, if I wanted a phone, I wouldn't get an iPhone. Don't get me wrong, I think they're cool, but it's WAY too expensive. Did you know, in Belgium, they pay the equivilent to about 900 American dollars? Along with the monthly fees!! I think that's outrageous when you can pay 400 dollars (just one payment) for almost the same thing.

(PS: If I had that kind of money, I would get an iPhone).
The Belgians pay more because the phone isn't subsidized by their carrier. As a result the monthly plan should be cheaper.

Apart from the phone, camera and speaker thing, a few other points to consider:

The iPhone has volume controls on the side and the clicker on the headphone cord for play/pause/track skip. On the touch you'll need to wake the screen every time you want to adjust the volume or song. That alone is almost a deal-breaker for me.
QUOTE Thanks