View Single Post
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

Who cares who invented what first. Leave it to the lawyers to argue over.

Stardock makes some nifty GUI goodies, but not everything they write integrates with Windows as seamlessly as they claim. I used to use their Windows skinning app, and on many occasions, when my system was being especially sluggish, when opening a new window I'd see the default Windows appearance theme briefly before it would get overdrawn with the skinning program's graphics. IIRC, Stardock claimed at the time that this wouldn't and couldn't happen. The prettiness they hack on top of Windows isn't worth the performance hit it brings.
QUOTE Thanks