View Single Post
CodeSamurai

CodeSamurai has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro - 15.4" 1680x1050 Antiglare - 2.7Ghz Quad Core i7 - 8GB RAM - 750GB 7200RPM HDD

Hello! I can't say I've ever had the same problem, but in my experiences with apple, it takes quite a few machines before they will acknowledge something as "a common problem". Although many people may have the same problem as you, if not many complain, apple isn't going to do much about it except prevent the machines they are currently producing void of that problem. The people who already have the problem are pretty much out of luck until apple decides to acknowledge it. One way to make them notice more would be to take pictures and scour some forums (not double posting of course) to see if anyone else has the same issue. Personally, I have heard of the rubber casing coming off around that area, probably because so many people are right handed and tend to put more weight in that area than in any other, but the keyboard problem is new to me. I hope you find some good answers soon and get your lappy fixed.

Trent out

CodeSamurai | Facebook
Twitter >> Flickr
15.4" 2.7Ghz Quad Core i7 Macbook Pro w/ High-res antiglare screen and Nvidia 650m GT w/ 1GB VRAM
QUOTE Thanks