Member Since: Jan 27, 2008
Location: Estero, FL
Mac Specs: iMac 17" 1Ghz G4 iPhone 3G 10.5.5
06-13-2008, 02:29 PM
Try this to fix an Invalid Sibling Link...
- Boot into Single User mode.
- Type fsck -yf
- Note the filesystem. (For example /dev/disk0s9 )
- You can also get the info from Disk Utility, under disk identifier, by selecting your named HDD and select info from the toolbar.
- If (and when) repair fails and mentions Invalid Sibling Link...
- Type fsck_hfs -r /dev/disk0s9 (replacing disk0s9 with your info for filesystem) It should start repairing.
- Type reboot
When all else fails, try everything!
The Rep System and you.
Life's a joke...If you're not laughing, then you didn't get it.