View Single Post
youthpastor

youthpastor will become famous soon enough

Hey Mac-Forums Community-

Many of you have asked me where I disappeared off to...well the truth is a lot has happened for me in the past month or so. As many of you know I was a YouthPastor, which was my full time occupation. I had been pondering the thought for a while of going back to school to obtain my Bachelors, and really felt a "release" from the church I was serving at.

So after much prayer/thought...I'm going back to school to obtain my Bachelor's in Information Systems with a minor in Web Management. While going to school online I resigned from my Youth Pastor position and took a job with Alltel as a Wireless Sales Consultant. I have been there for about a month, love the job...and they tell us our jobs are going to be safe even with the merger with Verizon. Which is good...because the money is great...and I'd hate to go job searching again

Anyways, just wanted to let you know why I've been sorta absent here lately. Thanks for those who checked in with me.

Take it easy,

youthpastor

New MacBookPro | 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo |2 GB RAMMac OS X Leopard Version 10.5.5 | iPod Touch 8 GB | iPod Classic 80 GB
QUOTE Thanks