View Single Post
Wish_4_A_Mac

Wish_4_A_Mac is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 17" 1.5ghz PB,1gb RAM,64mb ATI,80gb HD+PowerMac G4 867mhz,640mb RAM,60gb HD+AirPort xpress+15gb Ipod

Thanks guys, have ordered a sleeve from Waterfield Designs (www.sfbags.com) with shoulder strap and flap. They produce good bags and also give good after sales service apparently. Hopefully I will get in time for X-mas when I am due to travel.

Thinking I might also get that Racer X bag later from the same people. Has anyone got that one and is it any good?

www.Crumpler.com would have been my next choice - Funny website but friendly replies from the people involved.

Well if you can take a 17" Powerbook on a BA economy flight then hopefully I should have no problems on Virgin Atlantic. (Strider posted info about this on someobne else's thread about a bag for powerbooks - thanks mate)

I can't afford first class, limos and suits etc because I have just spent 2000 pounds plus on a 17" powerbook. It would be nice to be able to look after a powerbook in this way though, and there are probably celebrities around who have 17" powerbooks that do this.
QUOTE Thanks