View Single Post
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojonandha View Post
Did you all know that Genentech has already started rolling out 2.0 firmware iphones with exchange support. I have seen my friends's iphones (genentech employess) and how they enjoy getting their emails on the iphone.
Based on this part I read, and not having a clue what Genentech is, it sounds a lot like you're saying this company is selling iPhones with 2.0 firmware on it ( as in "Apple is rolling out it's 3G iphone in June"); or at the very least they are possibly people who got ahold of 2.0 firmware without being authorization of Apple. If that were the case, what I initially said would be true.

A little better explanation would have helped. It was a simple misunderstanding, so please calm down and squeeze your stress ball or something. As I understand it now, this doesn't honestly even seem like appropriate Apple rumors and reports information since it doesn't have any new or interesting Apple information. It's more like Genentech news and report.

The fact that it's located in this this subforum is another reason I misunderstood the post. I mean, if it really has nothing to do with new info on the iPhone and/or not relatable to the general population of forum members who aren't a part of this Genentech, then what is the value of the post? I'm not trying to be rude, but maybe I still don't understand the point of the initial post and it's relation to Apple rumors and reports.

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"