View Single Post
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballorfall View Post
ok so after trying to find all the volume controls i found one thats called realtek hd something something. the interface is blue and looks 3d like a mp3 player. It has all these EQ settings i found one setting that was turned all the way up so i dragged it down and now it is normal. It weird because there are like 3-4 different sound settings a couple from bootcmap and a couple from XP.
Yes, the Realtek control is the one I referred to in my previous reply to you. You should have a small icon loaded in the Windows XP system tray that allows control of the Realtek driver set. Actually, it's a nice way to set the equalizer and balances among other options. Glad you got it working!

Regards and have fun with your Mac.
QUOTE Thanks