View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

AirGrab does not help in any way to remove interference.

It merely shows the available networks and the strength and noise levels of those networks.

However, after some testing ...
While it has a box to indicate the encryption of the networks - it is non-functioning. Of the 6 networks available here - all of which have encryption from WEP to WPA to WPA2 - it indicates that none of them are encrypted.

It also has a box indicating whether you are connected to the Network you have selected. This does not function either, as I moved back and forth from 3 of these networks and never indicated that I was connected to one of them.

Therefore, what other information is not valid that I can't easily verify. Cannot recommend this piece of software at this time.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks