View Single Post
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdurr
Oh I've been to the Apple stores...they tend to frown on people installing apps or messing around with system files.
I think all stores frown on it.....Why would you be installing apps and messing with system files to begin with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdurr
I do think though, and correct me if I'm wrong, that cutting off support for the blue and whites would also mean cutting off support for the G3 iMac's? So it is safe in that regard.
Tought to tell what they won't support. The iMac Bondi Blue (original) which supports the latest OS X updates is actually more powerful than the Beige G3 which supports 10.2

I doubt tiger will run well on a G3 (If it runs at all) with their low FSB, processor speeds and memory speeds.

Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System
QUOTE Thanks