View Single Post
cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonh2015 View Post
I just read your advise on this, and im not sure how to change the channel, there are like another 10 wireless networks around my apartment, and it keeps happening, thanks
This is done from your router's configuration web page. Accessing that web page will vary based on the make and model of the router you use. Your router's manual should cover the process. The wireless channel should be set under the heading of "Basic Wireless Settings" or something similar.

Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!
QUOTE Thanks