View Single Post
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoolook View Post
If you try and install an application that requires other components, such as network adaptors or DirectPlay, I have not been able to get the application or game to run. From what I have been able to tell, only entirely sandboxed applications will work. I might spend a bit more time playing with it to see what I can get working.
They have made a LOT of progress with games in the release of Crossover Games. Codeweavers doesn't officially support most anything in particular, but that's because they don't have the time or resources to test it all. That's where advocates come in. If Codeweavers has given something an "Honorable Mention", that's likely because someone submitted a screenshot showing it runs. Be sure to check out the compatibility database (be sure to filter for supported AND unsupported apps) and the forum for each application. Sometimes you'll see an advocate rating, which may be more accurate. You also may find tips and tricks to getting an app work better that others have already figured out.
QUOTE Thanks