View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS IPad1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogacon View Post
No images enlarge for me unless I click them. (using Safari on Windows) Nice pics though, I like the winter ones
What I am getting here is the windows pop up and immediately close and open and close over and over till I stop pointing at the pics.

You have to enable Pop Ups in Safari for the window to show. It works in Firefox on OSX. Doing farther checking. Will get back to you.

Edit: checked with many different browsers. One problem is you are using Pop Up's to display the pics and most users now a days have Pop Up's blocked.

Both Safari and the latest WebKit build display the opening and closing windows which will not stay open.
QUOTE Thanks