View Single Post
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptmunich View Post
Gizmodo doesn't agree:

I really doubt Apple with ever do a CDMA phone since the vast majority rest of the world uses GSM. Your best bet is to switch to a GSM carrier (T-Mobile or AT & T) and work out your options from there...
Well you have to understand that it isn't the final product of that phone either. They still have a couple months to work out the bugs. When I said better in some ways I only meant some ways and not all, and I was referring to a faster network connection and GPS capability.

I agree that Apple probably won't make a CDMA version, but it's not completely unrealistic. If CDMA is still being widely used by Verizon and Sprint in a couple years, surely it will be a big enough base of potential customers to make a CDMA iPhone profitable.

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks