View Single Post
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokiethang
unfortunately yes, but panther, unlike windows, actually fixes problems and adds useful features. Apple upgrade prices are usually $100 - $130 depending on where you get it and what kind of discounts you are eligible for. I use Office vX for my word processing needs, but I have used open office in linux and it is pretty compatible with everything. I have been holding off on trying it on my mac until they get the OS X compatible installation done, which has been promised. They may wait until Panther releases because panther will include X11 instead of relying on the user to get X11 installed and working.
how often do OS updates come out? If they do student discounts I will be eligbile for those and I got these coupons when i got my powerbook that i think our for software.
QUOTE Thanks